LAKE ONTARIO DREAM HOME
142' STONE BEACH
Plus approximately $500,000 of Updates!
This is the ultimate in luxury lake front living…with approximately $500,000 of updates and 142' stone beach…this premier waterfront property is an amazing value!
The private driveway sets the stage for this amazing contemporary home with nearly two acres of land!
The main entrance has a waterfall with steps leading to a beautiful mahogany door with leaded glass, opening to the fireplace great room with a wall of windows to take in those scenic lake views! The designer kitchen is a cook’s dream, including custom cherry cabinets, high-end Dacor stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and an island breakfast bar with tile floors, and flows into the great room and dining area. Gorgeous walnut floors are accented by a stone inlay to tie into the lake location. Just off the great room is an amazing sun room with cathedral ceilings and deck access to the hot tub!
There is a guest suite with its own private entrance featuring a living/media room, bedroom or exercise room, and full bathroom. The upper level includes two spacious bedrooms and a full bath! The second floor has a very private and truly expansive master suite with a spa bathroom, laundry, walk-in closet, and sitting area with lake views…a place to rest and recharge.
Outside, the entertainment-sized deck with lake views leads to a patio with an outdoor kitchen for barbecues! A second lakeside patio with a fire pit is the perfect setting to enjoy nights by the water.
The property also features a five-car attached garage with a dog kennel. Plus a newer 30' x 52' outbuilding for additional vehicles or your boat!
This spectacular waterfront property has it all! The Ultimate Lake Ontario Dream Home!
FACTS AND FIGURES
- Effective Year Built: 1996, with many updates
- Waterfront: 142’ on Lake Ontario
- Lot Size: 1.85 acres—142’ x 600’
- Square Feet: 3,595, with potential expansion space on second floor of outbuilding
- Garage: 5-car attached, plus 30’ x 52’ outbuilding with 2+ additional bays
- School District: Williamson
- HVAC: Propane forced air and central air, plus ductless Mitsubishi unit in master suite; new high-efficiency A/C and furnace in 2009
- Electric: $256 monthly avg.
- 2017 School Taxes: $13,321
- 2018 Town/County Taxes: $6,295
- 5 bedrooms / 3 full bathrooms / 1 powder room
- Guest suite with separate entrance and mini kitchen
- Maintenance-free siding
- Newer roof (Approx. 6 years old)
- Tankless hot water heater for energy savings
- Kennel room
- Outdoor kitchen (2013)
- New hot tub (2017)
- Lakeview deck (2008) and patios (2013)
- Second floor laundry and lower level guest laundry
- Mouser cabinetry and Dacor appliances
- Located near Bear Creek Harbor for boating activities, and the charming Hamlet of Pultneyville for dining and shopping! Easy access to Rochester and all of Monroe County!
AERIAL & WATERFRONT
UPPER & LOWER LEVELS
NEARBY AREAS OF INTEREST
All information has been supplied by the seller, has not been checked for accuracy by the broker, and is subject to verification by the buyer and buyer’s agent. The broker makes no representation regarding the condition of the structure or its mechanical components. Broker recommends that the buyer obtain an independent building inspection regarding all aspects of the property. HUNT ERA is independently owned.